Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rusk Products at Target!

Hi Beauty Junkies-
Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks. I've been busy working on a new site called www.bettyconfidential.com. You should check it out! It has loads of fun stuff including celebrity gossip, entertaining tips and of course beauty and style!

Now onto my cheap but awesome product of the week! I just discovered that Rusk products are sold at Target. I bought their Brilliance Leave-In conditioner for under ten bucks. That's less than half the price of my former salon brand! Rusk is a great product for summer because it also has a color protectant. If you put it on your wet hair, you can get that cool slicked-back look for the beach or pool and keep your hair safe from the sun at the same time!

Rusk Brilliance Conditioner also smells nice with its grapefruit and honey fragrance. Last but not least, its a great detangler if you're lucky enough to have thick hair that's hard to comb.

So, next time you're in Target, go check out all the Rusk products and save, save, save and still get salon quality for your hair!

Best Regards,
HP Girl
Beauty Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment