Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jergens Natural Glow - The Best of Both Worlds

Dear Beauty Junkies-

Over this past holiday weekend, I discovered a fabulous new product from Jergens Natural Glow line called Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer. Its a self-tanner that gradually creates natural-looking color AND it has a UVA/UVB SPF 20!

I've tried a few nice self-tanners designed specifically for the face, but most of them make my skin too dark and none of them have included an SPF. After using it two days, I found my skin to have a natural, not fakey, glow. Because the product smooths on quickly and evenly, it only took a pea size amount to cover my face, ears and neck.

When you add in the fact that this tanner has an SPF of 20, it's a no-brainer! If you're lucky enough to find a moisturizer with SPF at all, you're doing better than most. But to find a self-tanner with SPF 20 that's been recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation is like finding twenty bucks on the street. It's the best of both worlds...tan and protection. Or like having your cake and eating it too. Only less fattening.

I promise this could be the best $7.99 you'll ever spend. If it's not, then next time I see you, I'll buy you a piece of cake. Just don't blame me for the 500 calories.

Best,
HP Girl
Beauty Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment