Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pamper your Feet!

Your feet are so important! They get you where you want to go and they keep you grounded. If your feet feel good, you'll feel good. So don't neglect them, pamper them! Now that sandal weather is here, you'll want your feet to look good too.

Yup, pedis are a must but they can be expensive! These days more and more women are trying to stretch out the time between professional pedicures in order to save a little cash. I'm right there with them! I find that my polish stays looking nice for weeks but the skin on my heels and around my toenails gets rough really quickly. (I think its the flip-flops but I'm not giving those up.)

Luckily, there is a simple solution to the dry, cracked skin problem at your local drugstore. Burt's Bees makes a Coconut Foot Creme that is super-thick and emollient. Some may find it a tad greasy but if you rub the extra from your hands onto your elbows, they'll look and feel great too!

But first back to your feet. You smooth it all over your heels and toes, put on some cotton socks and hit the hay. The next morning your tootsies will feel silky and soft. I noticed a big improvement after only one night. I can't wait to see how my feet look after a few more days!

In addition to being a fabulous product, Burt's Bees is 99.7% natural, doesn't test on animals, encourages recycling the aluminum tube and is only $8.99. Wow!

Need I say more? Go buy some...now. Your feet won't mind taking you to the store knowing they'll get a treat tonight!

Best,
HP Girl
Beauty Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment