Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Better Body Butter

Greetings from Las Vegas!
I'm loving the gorgeous weather here in the desert but it is definitely hard on my skin. Especially when you add in the chlorine and maybe a tad too many glasses of wine! Thank goodness I brought a jar of my body butter from home. I bought it at Bed, Bath & Beyond for only $5.99 but it works as well (if not better) than many other expensive brands I've tried. It is made by Nature 2 Nature and comes in many different "flavors." I am coo-coo for Coconut so that is what I am using. The scent isn't terribly strong but that is a good thing if you also like to wear perfume. Best of all, the product is super-moisturizing. I love the way it absorbs quickly while providing more oomph than a lotion. That's because this body butter is enriched with shea butter and soothing aloe vera; it is truly terrific after a day in the sun (or a harsh winter day, too.)

You can truly drench yourself in luxury (and pretend you are at the beach if using the Coconut scent) for only six bucks, so go for it!

Best,
HP Girl
Beauty Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment