Thursday, March 19, 2009

Get a Tan from a Can!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about how scary my white legs and arms are going to look in a swimsuit when I'm in Vegas in a couple of weeks. So, I decided the other day it was time to head to the drugstore to buy my favorite L'Oreal tanning towelettes. I couldn't find them anywhere on the shelf, so I asked the woman in the cosmetics department. Much to my dismay, she informed me that the product has been discontinued. How could they do that to me? Didn't EVERYBODY love those towelettes! They were easy to use: not messy, not stinky and left behind a nice even tan in a realistic color. Huge bummer. What is a pale girl to do?

Given my lack of success in the past with tanning foams, creams, lotions, I decided to try L'Oreal's new Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Airbruah Self-Tanning Mist. It came in different three different shades. Not being able to make such a monumental decision, I went with Medium. Sounds kind of boring, right? But, I have to say, the color actually gave my arms and legs a nice glow. I looked like I had some good color from the sun. I didn't look like a tanorexic either. Also a good thing.

The can is also easy to use. It has 360 degree continous spray providing "ultra even" application with no streaks. I can certainly vouch for that! At $8.99, it really is a good bargain....certainly cheaper than a spray tan at a salon or tanning salon. Most importantly, it is certainly more healthy than a tanning bed or a real tan. If I ever hear you are going to a tanning bed, my beauty junkie friends, I will have to come to your home and slap some sense into you! Since you don't want me to do that, please go buy this product and let me know how you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment