Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eye Shadow that Lasts!

Hello Beauty Junkies-
It has been a while since I have written as I have been in search of a good, reasonably priced eye shadow. I finally found one on the Revlon rack at Walgreen's.
It is called ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow. It comes in a bunch of different color combos, but I bought Tiger's Eye. It is a domed circle divided into three colors so that you can mix them all together or apply each separately. It doesn't come with a sponge applicator which is fine by me, because those usually stink anyway. And then they get all yucky and germy after using every day. I prefer just to apply with my finger or maybe you are good with brushes. The color does last a long time and because it is made with minerals, it is supposed to be better for your delicate eyelid skin. It was about $8.99 so it is definitely worth a try!

If you aren't one my followers getting email alerts to my updates, you can also follow me on Twitter.com.

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! great timing! Walgreens had a B1G1 so I didn't REALLY have to make a decision. I did buy a new brush. 5.99 for a bamboo brush---much better than the $$$$$$$$$$$ brushes I bought from Bobbie Brown. Love this shadow for everyday! thanks for the suggestion. Have you tried the "Jane" gel eyliner yet? One of my total faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-
    My name is Arden Edelcup & I own Ross Cosmetics in Highland Park,IL. I am the Queen of Discount Cosmetics and love your blog. Give me a call for free samples-We discount everything in the store. I also have a website Rosscosmetic.com-Our private label cosmetics is made from the EXACT same factory as MAC, Bobbi Brown and NARS.
    "Cheap is the New Black" is my motto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-
    My name is Arden Edelcup & I own Ross Cosmetics in Highland Park. Your friend came in & told me about your blog. As you can imagine, I am the Queen of Cheap of Beauty Products. Our private label cosmetics is from the same exact factory as NARS, Bobbi Brown and MAC. (my brother in law saw it all flying off of the same conveyer belt!!) I would love to give you a bag of goodies to compare.
    I tell my customers that "Thrifty is the New Black"-I have website Rosscosmetic.com or you can call me at (847) 433-4340-
    Take it easy-
    Arden

    ReplyDelete